LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY

From: Ms. Eva Romero


LIFE CHANGING
OPPORTUNITY


I am Ms. Eva Romero, a member of the South African Parliamentary
Committee on works and contracts. I got your contact via
LinkedIn. My reason for contacting you is quite straight to the
point. It is about an over invoiced contract payment and bulk
petrochemical plant equipments purchase which was made on behalf
of the Anglo Gold Ashanti Ltd. An excess amount of US$ 50,500
000.00 (Fifty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) is now available to be transferred to any trusted bank
account overseas. The Company that executed this Contract has
since received their contract payment leaving behind the over-
invoiced surplus of US$ 50,500,000.00 which was agreed upon. Are
you interested in partnering with me to transfer the surplus
amount out from South Africa to any country and bank account
where you are sure it will be safe for investment?? If yes please
respond to my email but if not, you may pass and delete my
proposal from you email box.
I will be waiting to hear from you.


Best Regards,

Ms. Eva Romero
Tel: +27 71 9224527
Email: msevaromero@gmail.com

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. I had received this mail just now, from info@derknauserer.at. Please beware of this lying.

Post a Comment