Statement on the U.S. Senate Confirmation of Andrew Wheeler as EPA Administrator

Statement on the U.S. Senate Confirmation of Andrew Wheeler as EPA Administrator

"It is truly humbling to serve the American public as EPA Administrator," said EPA Acting Administrator Andrew Wheeler. "I want to thank President Trump for nominating me and Leader McConnell and Chairman Barrasso for navigating my confirmation through the Senate. I am deeply honored, and I look forward to continuing the President's agenda and the work of the Agency alongside all my EPA colleagues."

 

 

 



If you would rather not receive future communications from US EPA, Office of Public Engagement, let us know by clicking here.
US EPA, Office of Public Engagement, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20460 United States

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment